CHRIS'S 50th INVITATION
Bonjour mon amour!
Your attendance is requested at the birthday luncheon
of His Royal Highness for
12.30pm on 1st June 2023
at Chateau Des Temps,
Dress Code: Green and/or White
Please RVSP to Matthew | email
with any dietary reqirements by 1st May 2023
- The Venue -
The passionate new owners of Château des Temps fell in love with this beautiful 17th-century historic building. They kept its ancient charm that resulted in a beautiful Château with many original features, carved marble fireplaces, and oak floors. The Château is set in five hectares of parkland with small streams, bridges, a lake and a private swimming pool.
Nestled in the beautiful countryside of the Cote de Blanc region, Chateau des Temps is strategically located in a peaceful typical Champagne village.
A 10-minutes' drive will take you to the picturesque town of Sezanne with its narrow streets, ancient buildings, Gothic church, covered market hall and several cafes and restaurants.
Vineyards can be found both to the South and to the North, giving you the opportunity of visiting many Champagne, Chardonnay and Pinot Meunier producers!
All the big Champagne houses are within 40mins drive away...Krug, Dom Perignon, Tattinger etc...
Fresh seasonal produce. Farmers Markets in local villages.
Hire a car and explore the region. Very easy to drive here. We can also organise tours too.
- For Chateau Guests -
Please register your trip details here so everyone can 'e-meet' each other before the trip. You may be arriving on same flights and can travel together
- Some things to note -
* Check in on Sunday 28th May is from 4pm
* Departure by 10.30am on Friday 2nd June
* There are no set activities planned except for Chris's Birthday Party on 1st June.
* If you are interested in doing a cellar tour of one of the many champagne houses, please let everyone know so you can book together if possible. Bookings essential for any groups.
* We will have a general kitty for basic sundries such as milk, butter, bread, tea and coffee.
* Don't forget your bathers. Our Chateau has its own pool. A lake and beach are nearby!
* No birthday gifts please. Your attendance is enough.
* Please get travel insurance. Just in case.